|The Alien Agenda|
|Original broadcast||February 8, 2013|
|Written by||Kenny Byerly|
|Directed by||Juan Meza-Leon|
|Previous episode||New Girl in Town|
|Next episode||The Pulverizer (episode)|
The Alien Agenda is the fifteenth episode of first season.
Insert details here.
- Foot soldiers (no lines)
- The Kraang
- Ms. Campbell (first appearance; destroyed)
- Baxter Stockman
- Justin (first appearance; no lines)
- MC Cool Daddy Dee (only appearance; drawing)
- Roosevelt Vikings (first time mentioned)
- Eastside High Panthers (mentioned)
- New York City
- Worldwide Genome Project (only appearance; destroyed)
- Eastside High (only time mentioned)
- Fishface's robotic legs (first appearance)
- Kuro Kabuto
- April's laptop
- Viking mascot head
- Donatello's laptop
- Space-Heroes pinball machine
Connections to previous episodes
- Karai refers to The Gauntlet, when Dogpound and Fishface were first mutated.
- Shredder reminds Karai about what he did to them, which is in twisted reference to the fact that he's lied to Karai that Splinter killed her mother, when it was actually him, as first alluded in Rise of the Turtles, Part 2.
- Roosevelt High School was mentioned on April's ID she flipped at the shopkeeper in Panic in the Sewers.
- Shredder threatened to remove Baxter's legs, which is actually something happened in the 2003 TV series, although not specifically his legs, although he did eventually end up reduced to nothing more than a one-eyed head.
- Justin was named after the production assistant, Justin Nix.
- The Shredder learns about the Kraang's existence in this episode.
- Dogpound references Disney's The Little Mermaid, when he teased Fishface was a mermaid growing legs.
- ↑ Byerly, Kenny (February 9, 2013). "Alien Agenda is a very good episode. You really...". Kenny's Bloggerly's Internet Life. Retrieved April 16, 2017.