|Showdown, Part 2|
|Original broadcast||August 8, 2013|
|Written by|| Joshua Sternin|
|Directed by||Alan Wan|
|Previous episode||Showdown, Part 1|
|Next episode||The Mutation Situation|
Showdown, Part 2 is the twenty-sixth and final episode of season one.
Insert details here.
- Purple Dragons (cameo)
- Shredder/Oroku Saki (main story and flashback; Oroku only in flashback)
- Kirby O'Neil (brainwashed; freed)
- Kraang Prime (first full appearance)
- The Kraang
- Pizza delivery boy (no lines)
- Antonio (picture; cameo)
- Tang Shen (flashback only; no lines)
- Hamato Miwa (flashback only; no lines)
- Homeless man (no lines)
- Spike (no lines)
- Carlos Chiang O'Brien Gambe
- Mitten's owner (no lines)
- Shopkeeper (no lines)
- Garson Grunge (no lines; cameo)
- Lil' Eric and the Ack Acks (only time mentioned)
- New York City
- Japan (flashback only)
- Splinter's cane
- Kuro Kabuto
- Tabletop hockey arcade game
- Atomic Robo-X arcade game
- Space-Heroes pinball machine
- Kraang mind-control device
- Kraang abduction pods
- Kraang Prime robotic body
- Ninja smoke bomb
Connections to previous episodes
- The episode continues from the previous episode.
- While Kraang Prime is used in the credits, the leader just refers to itself as Kraang.
- The music the Turtles and April dance to at the end is called "Fa Fa Fo Hi (Club Foot Remix)" (with some irony) by the fictional band, Lil' Eric and the Ack Acks.